Here you can find the Aberlour Events Calendar. If you have an event you wish to add to the calendar, please contact the web team
* Ball GroupBall Group
Time: 10:00 am
in The Fleming Hall, Aberlour with Exercise and Board Games. 10am - 12noon
* Senior Citizen's Scots NightSenior Citizen's Scots Night
Fleming Hall, Aberlour, 6 for 6:30pm
* Aberlour Library Reading GroupAberlour Library Reading Group
Time: 2:30 pm
* Aberlour Walking GroupAberlour Walking Group
* Open Guild MeetingOpen Guild Meeting
Time: 2:00 pm
with Myrtle & Friends in Aberlour Parish Church 2 - 4pm
* Fairtrade Coffee MorningFairtrade Coffee Morning
Scout Hall, High Street, Aberlour, 10am to 12 noon
• 11th February, Salmon Fishing season opens (or the 12th if the 11th is a Sunday).
• 1st Saturday in March, Aberlour Horticultural and Industrial Society Spring Show, Fleming Hall.
• First weekend in May, Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival.
• Aberlour & Strathspey Highland Games, 1st Saturday in August.
• Season of Summer concerts at St Margaret’s Church.
• 3rd Saturday in August, Aberlour Horticultural and Industrial Society Summer Show, Fleming Hall.
• 30th September Salmon fishing season closes.
• Early December – switching on Christmas Lights, event in the Square.
• Celebrate Hogmanay in the local hotels & bars. See local posters for events in the festive season.