Here you can find the Aberlour Events Calendar. If you have an event you wish to add to the calendar, please contact the web team
* Aberlour Highland GamesAberlour Highland Games
Alice Littler Park, Aberlour
* Aberlour Library Reading GroupAberlour Library Reading Group
* Aberlour Walking GroupAberlour Walking Group
* B.A.L.L. Group MeetingB.A.L.L. Group Meeting
Time: 10:00 am
in The Fleming Hall, Aberlour 10am- noon In house games/Bingo
* Summer CeilidhSummer Ceilidh
8pm till late, Fleming Hall, Queens Road, Aberlour - Ceilidh dancing to music provided by Aberlour Reelers plus other local artistes, £4 entry.
• 11th February, Salmon Fishing season opens (or the 12th if the 11th is a Sunday).
• 1st Saturday in March, Aberlour Horticultural and Industrial Society Spring Show, Fleming Hall.
• First weekend in May, Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival.
• Aberlour & Strathspey Highland Games, 1st Saturday in August.
• Season of Summer concerts at St Margaret’s Church, usually including a performance by young musicians from the Aberdeen International Music Festival.
• 3rd Saturday in August, Aberlour Horticultural and Industrial Society Summer Show, Fleming Hall.
• 30th September Salmon fishing season closes.
• Early December – switching on Christmas Lights, event in the Square.
• Celebrate Hogmanay in the local hotels & bars. See local posters for events in the festive season.